Sunday, December 16, 2012

Polar Express Holiday Idea

My very first post! How exciting! I just finished creating a small holiday gift for my scholars (students). Last week we read and watched The Polar Express. My scholars absolutely loved it, as did I. I decided to use it as inspiration for my scholar's holiday gift this year. Each scholar will get a small jingle bell tired with a red ribbon. They will also get a "ticket" for the Polar Express attached on the outside. I incorporated the IB learner profiles into my tickets because we are working all year to embody these profiles. I found a profile that each scholar has shown the most of and that is the profile that they have on their ticket.
 
This was an inexpensive and fun way to send the scholars off into the holiday break! Hope you enjoy!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment